- Filling: 100% camel hair.
- Outer fabric: 100% organic cotton, light quilted.
- Certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® (19.HKZ.74636 HOHENSTEIN HTTI).
- 320 grams/m2 fill weight for all-seasons. Approximately 7-9 togs. This is optimal for many regions of the USA and Canada.
- All our duvets are packaged in an easy to carry a reusable bag, which can double as gift packaging.
- Handmade product.
Camel wool filler naturally repels moisture and dirt, so it is essentially clean. Air regularly to freshen only. On a sunny day, we recommend hanging your duvet outside to allow the natural antibacterial properties of wool to refresh and keep your duvet in great condition. Do not machine wash or dry. Dry clean only if needed. Useful life: at least 7 years, will last longer if used with a duvet cover.